It's here!!! AJT's very own film production.
Friday, 24 July 2015
1. Remember that it is the retailer’s responsibility to be alert, spot fraudulent orders and establish procedures to deal with questionable transactions;
2. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is – refund the sale if necessary and move on;
3. Always ensure that payment for goods have been made and cleared before shipping any goods;
4. Check if the customer and card details marry up by contacting your payment processor;
5. With a card not present transaction, the retailer is 100% liable for any fraud;
6. Watch out for the following combination: online orders for the most expensive products, free email addresses such as Yahoo! or Hotmail and requests for priority shipping;
7. Ask for proof of name and address and call the customer number, if one is available, to make sure that the business exits.
Thursday, 23 July 2015
AJT's new Accutest14 package delivers the highest level of Automated Motion Control the Industry has seen. With advanced Hardware these controls have a feedback scan rate of 4000 times per second allowing high speeds and high accuracy when testing products. Custom built to suit any application.
Wednesday, 22 July 2015
Wednesday, 1 July 2015
Every year, AJT Equipment take on work experience students to come and work with us for a week. Work experience allows employers to provide a young person with a great experience, allowing them to build a platform for their future.
This week, we have partnered with local school, The Wordsley School.
Students experience includes completing some basic office and/or shop floor tasks as well as learning and understanding the company's work standards and policies.
Young people benefit massively from a good quality work experience scheme. It helps them to break the cycle of 'no work experience - no work' and AJT is proud to be providing a good quality work opportunity that allows them to gain invaluable skills, helping them to tackle that first step into the workplace.
We have found this to be a a great way to meet fresh minded, motivated and innovative individuals.
For further information on how to get a work experience placement with AJT Equipment, please contact us on 01384 482848 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org